I’ve been developing mine elsewhere and its come out really great, but it does get pricey. They opened a longs literally 2 minute drive from my house, or 10 minute walking distance. I’m really considering going there since its so close and so much faster but does anyone have reviews/experience from there? Thanks!
- chasezzz answered: i love longs processing! they are a billion times better than costco
- annnabannana answered: costco is cheap!
- alittledelight answered: I go there all the time because of convenience. My pictures come out just fine. :)
- mahleeyah answered: i go to longs but have the lady make a note to just develop all of the film, sometimes they deem photos “too blurry to print” when theyre not
- pinkcafelatte answered: They’re really nice! Love going there.
- aleissa answered: I go there everytime and I have literally never had a problem with them. Cheap, fast, and risk-free!
- dudedaskawaii said: I like them, that’s where I go to get my film developed.
- caseykaui posted this